The Daikin Fit system is a side discharge, smart HVAC system that we can connect to a traditional ducted HVAC system. The low profile of the outdoor unit offers you system design flexibility that traditional cube style outdoor units can’t.
- Impeccable Comfort – Never argue over the thermostat again! I mean, if you’re not comfortable in your own home, what’s the point?
- Super Quiet – How many air conditioner compressors can you install on or under your deck? The only way you will know it’s running is by how comfortable you will feel.
- High Efficiency – Dakin manufactures the highest efficiency air conditioning technology available to homeowners.
- Space-Saving – Daikin has jumped the market on this feature! Size DOES matters! See the picture above and compare.
- Budget Conscious – Daikin is the largest manufacturer of air conditioning equipment in the world! That comes with economies of scale in manufacturing that results in savings to you.
SEE INSTALLATIONS COMPASS HEATING AND AIR HAS DONE IN AND AROUND YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD
FROM EAST DUNDEE TO ALGONQUIN AND THE SURROUNDING AREAS!
Problem: The furnace in a Hoffman Estates, Illinois split ranch home was quite noisy and took up most of the room in a closet area. The homeowners really wanted something that was quieter and took up much less space when it was time to replace the old and outdated heating unit.
Solution: Installed an outdoor heat pump with a wall-mounted ductless air handler in the home office and a floor-unit ductless air handler in the living room.
Problem: Aging heating and cooling system needed to be replaced, but homeowners wanted to solve underlying comfort problems, especially in the master bedroom, at the same time.
Solution: A New Daikin VRV LIFE system with a modulating gas furnace, variable speed inverter heat pump and a wall-mounted ductless system for the master bedroom will ensure the whole home is perfectly comfortable year-round.
Problem: The attic space was converted into living space a number of years ago. The old PTAC system was heating the room, but it was expensive to run and it was noisy. They were looking for something that would be quieter and give better comfort in their hobby area.
Solution: A single zone of Mitsubishi Ductless heating and cooling will ensure that the third-floor hobby space of this home is comfortable year-round, delivering whisper-quiet state of the art comfort.
“From the visit with Mike, the owner, on Friday 11/12 to the final installation by Dave and his crew, these people are all about customer service and professional work. All were friendly and hard-working. I will use Compass for the rest of my life and anyone should be very happy with the crew and the work.”
“Compass is a great company for furnace and air conditioning needs. My technician Ryan who was out today to clean and inspect my furnace for the upcoming winter months was timely, friendly, informative, and has a no pressure approach to everything. I’ve had Compass out to clean and inspect both my furnace and air conditioning since December 2014 and I wouldn’t choose anyone else.” – Steve G.
- Variable Speed DC Fan – High efficiency and low sound levels.
- Blue Fin Corrosion Coating – 1000 hours salt spray rated as standard. Hydrophilic coating to help keep the coil clean.
- 7mm Coil – High heat exchanger efficiency and compact casing design.
- Inverter Board Cooled by Refrigerant Circuit – Elimination of condenser fan pressure drop caused by heat sink used on previous generations.
- New Swing Compressor – High efficiency. Low sound levels.